• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wogl hd2 is now vinyl tap...

Gunsmoke

Banned
They are using the Vinyl Scratch sound that Sirus/XM uses and they say from the studio to the record. Music sounds like mellow rock.

IMG_5457.jpg

WMGK HD2 is expanding their oldies library, looks like the subs are going to be getting good and interesting for the fall, dont ja juss luv HD Radio...

IMG_5460.jpg

I have been listening to them alot lately, not a bad selection, BUT outside of the new "Vinyl Tap" liners, they pretty much are playing the same tunes as when they were all seventies. Maybe I'm wrong but to me they sound the same music wise.

I tried listening online and it is the exact same music for their all 70s format. I really do not think they are making any changes to the music just the name...unless they are waiting until after the holidays.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom