Tim Conway - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim Conway

Quote Originally Posted by semoochie View Post
    It sounds to me like the style of the person making those posts is the same as the earlier ones, which leads me to believe that Tim wrote them down around April 2017 but didn't publish them, someone found them and posted them in July 2018.
    Semoochie: There are a lot of people who can write in someone else's "voice". Most good show business/entertainment/broadcast writing is built on that skill.

its always about the money. One wonders where Jr. lines up on this. He offered a lot of on-air commentary on the Kasem matter, strangely silent now? He even had one of Kasem's daughters come in for a puff piece "interview" on her plight with stepmom. Let's see if he invites his sis in to dish on step mommy?

...or let's let the wonderfully great and talented man have some peace and respect and not give the tabloid crew the ammunition to play this private matter out in public. What happened to Casey was horrific enough to have had to watch every round online. Same with Glen Campbell.

I wish Tim Conway, Sr. the absolute best and hope and pray that Tim, Jr., is man enough to respect what really matters. His father.

Jr. felt free to comment on the Kadeem mater over the airways why canít we now. Donít dish it out if you canít take it.

He can certainly do whatever he wants. In today's world, it seems not only probable, but probably expected. I have never listened to "Jr." Seems like he could stay right up there with the world of today's mindless broadcastings schmucks by going for a few extra points in the ratings. But something tells me he will actually show restraint and respect. I probably will be wrong, TeaPartyDude. I just hope that I am not.

Gibbs I hope so too, but the current talent pool I s right out of the cesspool. There is no low they won’t wallow in in search of higher ratings. Pathetic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12