• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Summer Ratings

secondchoice

Star Participant
The 6+ ratings haven’t been discussed in a while:

https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb047

Dickey Brothers’ 680 the Fan (93.7) is no longer getting beat two to one 6+ by 92.9. The June ratings almost had a tie 2.2 verses 2.0. I assume the demos are the same. Has The Game “lost” it mojo. They are down 25% from April. The Fan apparently has not suffered the summer blahs. I know the Braves are hot but the Fan base of Atlanta Untied really surprised me. There are a lot more baseball games, but they are on 106.7 too. When the Falcons get started for real it will be interesting, especially if the Braves are still playing on October.

Cumulus and iHeart have a CHR and Country radio wars going on, which IMHO is good for radio (the shareholders might see differently). This could get very interesting.

WABE had trended down 25% in four months. WRAS has not stumbled which seems me to the issues are not summer related. I doubt that many folks get 4-month vacations. WRAS didn’t pick up enough listeners to get to a whole number in 6+.

Unless the Falcons play in the regular season like they’ve been playing in pre-season. This “dress rehearsal” so far has been more like a blooper reel.

It's a shame Atlanta has so many radio staions and they are all presenting CRAP. I burn up my car CD player, as there is nothing worth listening to. Every now and then I catch an oldie on Urban radio or The River, but that's about it. Knoxville radio is more exciting.

I find myself listening to Chuck 103.7 out of Gainesville most of the time.

i was getting them in East Dekalb and then they went away. They must have changed something in their signal.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom