• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Kamp hd2

Although the "Out-Now" website says it's not launching until Oct. 11 on 97.1 HD-2, it's already on. Appears to be chill-out music, at least this morning. Here's a sample hour-and-a-half playlist from this morning:

Royals/Lorde

Beautiful (Al B Rich Radio Mix)/Christina Aguilera

Lost In Space/Emmit Fenn

Go to Sleep (Syre Remix)/Bearson ft. Kailee Morgue

Nevermind (Wankelmut Remix)/Dennis Lloyd

Music Sounds Better With You/Madonna & Stardust

What Matters/Chris Malinchak

Without You (James Grant & Jodi Remix)/Lane 8

Astronaut (Something About Your Love)/Mansionair

Born This Way (LA Riots Remix)/Lady Gaga

One Kiss (Anevo Cover)/Calvin Harris feat. Dua Lipa
When Love Takes Over/David Guetta Feat. Kelly Rowland
No Place/Rüfüs Du Sol
Hush/Alyx Ander
Ashes/Kidnap
Give Your Heart A Break/Demi Lovato
Never Be The Same/Sons of Maria vs. Agatha Saron
Latch/Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith
Me/Conro
We're All We Need/Above & Beyond

I'm recording OUT NOW 97.1 HD2 tonite from my Sangean HD Radio at home to my computer (MP3) and I hope to record past midnight on 10/11/18 'Coming Out Day' (I came out 4 years ago on 10/11/14). A lot of this music (Todays CHR/EDM) I hear at Furry Convention 'Fursuit' Dance Competitions!! Haha!! Joe G Bear

ENTERCOM's recently launched "OUT NOW" LGBTQ+ talk and music channel, heard locally on KAMP-HD2, has changed its name to "CHANNEL Q" and has added its first non-HD2-HD3 affiliate, flipping ENTERCOM AC KEZN (formerly SUNNY 103.1) in Palm Springs to the new format as KQPS.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom