• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Beasley media in Philadelphia

Since Beasley will soon own xtu I think 93.3 102.9 and 95.7 will most likely not change in the near future. With there already being too many Top 40, CHR and AC stations in the Philadelphia area if you also count 93.7 wstw and 99.5 wjbr

Since Beasley will soon own xtu I think 93.3 102.9 and 95.7 will most likely not change in the near future. With there already being too many Top 40, CHR and AC stations in the Philadelphia area if you also count 93.7 wstw and 99.5 wjbr
Beasley also owns WJBR-Mix 99.5 and WPEN-FM in addition to WTEL, the former WIP-AM and a couple of other AM stations. Wait, you don’t think they’re going to change WMMR? Four owners and 50 years haven’t changed WMMR.

With there already being too many Top 40, CHR and AC stations in the Philadelphia area...

Huh? How did you reach this conclusion? And why should this matter?

One could say there are too many bars in Philadelphia, but I don't expect any to close.

Wait, you don’t think they’re going to change WMMR? Four owners and 50 years haven’t changed WMMR.

It's one of the highest rated radio stations in town. So no.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom