CBS Leader Les Moonves accused of Misconduct - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: CBS Leader Les Moonves accused of Misconduct

Banned
    More dirt on Moonves. I stand by my earlier prediction the Julie will soon be warbling the old Tammy Wynette song, " D-I-V-O-R-C-E"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...225255963.html

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post
    More dirt on Moonves. I stand by my earlier prediction the Julie will soon be warbling the old Tammy Wynette song, " D-I-V-O-R-C-E"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...225255963.html
    true - 'specially when Mrs. Moonves seemed to be doing "Stand By Your Man" at one point earlier on in this thing....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/04/b...n%2Ftelevision

Another update on the Moonves issue

Facing multiple sexual misconduct allegations and fearing his career as an entertainment titan was over, Leslie Moonves, the chief executive of CBS, destroyed evidence and misled investigators in an attempt to preserve his reputation and save a lucrative severance deal, according to a draft of a report prepared for the company’s board.

The report, by lawyers hired by the network, says the company has justification to deny Mr. Moonves his $120 million severance. Mr. Moonves reigned as one of Hollywood’s most successful and celebrated executives for decades before being forced to step down in September after allegations by numerous women.

The report, a copy of which was reviewed by The New York Times, says Mr. Moonves “engaged in multiple acts of serious nonconsensual sexual misconduct in and outside of the workplace, both before and after he came to CBS in 1995.” The report includes previously undisclosed allegations of sexual misconduct against him.

The lawyers who conducted the inquiry wrote that they had spoken with Mr. Moonves four times and found him to be “evasive and untruthful at times and to have deliberately lied about and minimized the extent of his sexual misconduct.”

Mr. Moonves shaped the television landscape for more than 30 years. Even before his CBS tenure, he had an outsize role in producing shows like the 1980s sitcom “Full House” and the 1990s megahits “ER” and “Friends.” At CBS, he turned around a moribund network with audience-friendly smashes like “Survivor,” the police procedural “C.S.I.” and its multiple spinoffs, and sitcoms like “How I Met Your Mother” and “Big Bang Theory.” For the past decade, CBS has been the most-watched network.

But in September, Mr. Moonves’s run at the network ended in ignominious fashion when he negotiated his exit shortly after 12 women told The New Yorker that he had sexually harassed or assaulted them. Since then, the possibility that he could still receive his lucrative exit package has infuriated many people.

Banned
    Julie it is time to sing:

https://youtu.be/912DKxD0H1U

But then, there is this quote from the above article:

Mr. Moonves’s marriage in 2004 to Julie Chen, now the host of “Big Brother,” appears to have been a “bright line” after which his sexual misconduct seemed to have stopped, according to the report.
    None of this is to suggest that I am a supporter of Moonves. Far from it.

Banned
    So Julie was able to satisfy his sexual proclivities for the entire duration of their marriage? I don’t buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post
    So Julie was able to satisfy his sexual proclivities for the entire duration of their marriage? I don’t buy it!
    What a weird statement. Maybe you should consider changing careers to writing for the National Enquirer or TMZ? The bottom line; Les was a slime-ball, that's a matter of record. His relationship with his wife and family shouldn't be. That's for them to figure out.

Another article that states that Moonves supposedly changed when he married Chen:

https://pagesix.com/2018/12/06/julie...099.1544133956

Moonves is believed to have stopped his vile workplace behavior when he wed Chen in 2004, according to the New York Times.
    This article also states that Carrie Ann Inaba will take over for Chen-Moonves on The Talk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly A View Post
    What a weird statement. Maybe you should consider changing careers to writing for the National Enquirer or TMZ? The bottom line; Les was a slime-ball, that's a matter of record. His relationship with his wife and family shouldn't be. That's for them to figure out.
    The Moonves, probably Julie have advanced the assertion that his sexual misconduct ceased when he married Julie. Some people have a hard time accepting when their idols fall from their perch. If you put your spouse "out there" they are fair game.

My personal experience with guys who are horndogs is that they just don't suddenly
    give it up and go straight the day they tie the knot.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast