Believe it or not tomorrow is the last day for the Mully & Hanley Show and Carl Grapentine hosts their final morning shows for The Score and WFMT. Mully & Hanley are the morning team for the Score that will be the last regular broadcast for Mike Mulligan and Brian Hanley’s last regular show together , as Brain Fhanley will be existing to be a weekend host, and a fill in host, so sometime in the future it could be possible that he might be selected to fill in with his old partner on the morning show, but i don't see that happening anytime soon. Robert Feder did a report on the farewell for Mully & Hanley, and again he reported that Hanley's expected replacement will be David Hugh who is a former host from The Game. Also which has been long reported will be the final morning for Carl Graptentine on WFMT before he ends off into retirement, where he won't have to wake up at 4:15 the morning to get himself up and ready to be on the air at 5:58. Robert Feder reported in his column this past Monday that Dennis Moore who is a weekend host, has been chosen as his replacement starting August 6th, so no word who will be filling in next week, as I am sure that Dennis Moore will be doing his final 2 weekends as a weekend host, before he moves to morning drive for the station on weekdays. Since 2015 he has been host/producer from 7 to 11 a.m. Saturdays and from 7 to 10 a.m. Sundays. He allows announced that WFMT has moved up Maggie Clennon Reberg from her Sunday night shift to weekend mornings and weekday evenings, I can't imagine when she will be on weekday evenings as WFMT does also broadcast one concert a week from Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Par. And if you have enjoyed spending mornings with Carol Grapentine, he is expected to special projects for WFMT which includes Carl’s Almanac which will be a weekday morning feature starting September 3rd. And there is also a podcast planned starting in 2019, so does it really seem that he is really retiring at all?