Trouble at New Jersey 101.5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trouble at New Jersey 101.5

Quote Originally Posted by DOB View Post
    Since I'm part Polish I guess I can state this....Do you know Germany invaded Poland? They marched in backwards and said that they were leaving.

BTW, let's not pretend that we somehow don't know the obvious. Those from one political party are free to make racist, sexist, hateful comments so long as those comments are directed at the party of our current President. Facts are facts, you can feel however you want about it but it's quite silly to deny such an obvious fact.
    A-M-E-N

Facts are facts, you can feel however you want about it but it's quite silly to deny such an obvious fact.
    That was not the case here.

Since I'm part Polish I guess I can state this....Do you know Germany invaded Poland? They marched in backwards and said that they were leaving.

BTW, let's not pretend that we somehow don't know the obvious. Those from one political party are free to make racist, sexist, hateful comments so long as those comments are directed at the party of our current President. Facts are facts, you can feel however you want about it but it's quite silly to deny such an obvious fact.
    How did it work out for Kathy Griffin? Not so well.

How about some actual comparable examples of who “from one political party” are making racist, sexist comments? Are they in actual prominent positions? Do they have a comparable radio show to this discussion? Are they just fringe elements?

11:35pm, turn your tv to CBS or ABC. Seriously though, if you want to ignore the obvious reality that's your choice, but if you got to this point where the computer is on and you have successfully posted a comment to this board then you know. You know how ridiculous Hannity's show was when Obama was president, being objective is seeing it everywhere it exists whether it is for team A or team B. For the record, my initial comment in this thread was in support of Townsquare's decision, they did the right thing, the comment was offensive and inappropriate just as the every Republican is a racist comments from the major networks talking heads as well.

I've watched Kimmel and Colbert. Show me when they made a comparable remark. It's not racist to call out policies and actions that appear racist. And calling individuals or policies out for racism (or sexism, etc.) is wholly different from "every X is racist." It's fair to point out that a group, in this case a party, generally stands behind someone who periodically espouses racism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123