Susan "Sandy" what's her name... is she part of the deal

Thread: Susan "Sandy" what's her name... is she part of the deal

Susan "Sandy" what's her name... is she part of the deal

I was listening to WRKO on the ride home tonight (4:30 to 5:30) and didn't hear peep from the booth.

no polls, no chump line, no comments or banter with Sandy. Is she there? Do you thin Howie is taking her with him like the Radio Chick did with Butchie Brennan?

Quote Originally Posted by amberteresa View Post
    I was listening to WRKO on the ride home tonight (4:30 to 5:30) and didn't hear peep from the booth.

no polls, no chump line, no comments or banter with Sandy. Is she there? Do you thin Howie is taking her with him like the Radio Chick did with Butchie Brennan?
    I believe Sandy is long gone. Had her own show on some station and does news updates for someplace else now. I don't listen often, but recently I heard a male producer chime in and do Police Blotter Fax. I also heard a woman on the show. She sounded more like a sidekick or something.

Nancy Shack Morrison aka Sandy left Howie's show a couple years ago.She did a show on WMEX for half a year till it went dark and has been heard doing traffic or news or something on Bloomberg 106.1/1330.

When Howie started his own network in Nov of 2014 he brought Steve Robinson from Maine in to produce and guest host, with Grace Curley to co produce and co host. They also are a part of the http://www.howiecarrshow.com site.

The chumpline and polls should have aired.
    Howie does live video (also saved for a day or so) on his facebook page and they will turn up from time to time.Howie's site has articles with bylines from Steve or Grace.

When Sandy left there was no mention on the show, no thank yous or goodbyes.Then when people called and asked where Sandy was he said "She got a show on another station" and left it at that. No "we miss her, she did a good job" as far as I could hear.
    Last edited by raccoonradio; 07-24-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Bet the lunch budget went WAY down too!��

Nancy aka Sandy is working at BZ booking guests for the Dan Rea show. Chris Citorik, Rea's former Executive Producer left BZ a couple of months ago to produce Radio Boston on WBUR. I am not sure if Shack is the new Executive Producer but she has been booking guests for Nightside.