• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hard to find procedure to recover lost password

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd been busy with other things over last week or so, and had a brainfart trying to remember p/w upon return. Got back in, but realized that the option to reset p/w to the email that we have on file is hard to access here. Can this be made so it can be a little more user-friendly? Thanks...

Thanks for your suggestion. It's really not that difficult to reset your password or email address. Go to SETTINGS - MY ACCOUNT.

The problem I had was that I couldn't remember my password to get in. I'm beginning to hit password overload, too many different sites where I have unique passwords. (and my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be) Some sites, like Amazon, I purposely try to go through an email or phone text code verification rather than use a password.

You go to the Help Page even when not logged in and follow the instructions:

I forgot my password. What can I do?

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.

Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.

You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom