• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

June Ratings

Oh that's interesting, kind of wish the U.S. ratings services did that. Even if KWPZ doesn't subscribe, I hear a number of adds for Canadian businesses on KWPZ. It's been a while since I looked at the Vancouver ratings, so your numbers are likely more accurate than mine.

Turns out I was wrong. I did further research, and Numeris does require stations to be subscribers to show in the release data, but they have a special policy for "spill" stations... in other words, out of the central market stations that make the book. To show in a market they are not located in, they must be a subscriber in that market.

So it appears that KWPZ is subscribed. And if they are, it's either because they have found a way to attract Canadian advertisers, or they believe that US advertisers will be interested in knowing that the station has an audience in Canada that may patronize across-the-border businesses.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom