• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New ALT 92.3 jingle

J

Joylovepulse967

I heard new jingle this morning .on my way to st Mary. It like old 92.3 krock days. Did you hear it do you think bring back old krock dj?

Actually the playlist lately does feature a lot of the stuff K-Rock used to play (albeit the lighter/poppier side of it), and there are at least some older K-Rock jocks that would fit the station just fine. Then again, the jocks I've heard on the station seem to be doing short and infrequent breaks, so there might not be any point in hiring anyone who is more of a "personality".

I assume the "jingle" you're referring is the new top-of-the-hour ID and/or station promos, which feature a male voice in addition to the previously featured female one. That would be new imaging director Byrce Segall. They're also promoting radio.com heavily at the top of the hour.

Actually the playlist lately does feature a lot of the stuff K-Rock used to play (albeit the lighter/poppier side of it), and there are at least some older K-Rock jocks that would fit the station just fine. Then again, the jocks I've heard on the station seem to be doing short and infrequent breaks, so there might not be any point in hiring anyone who is more of a "personality".

I assume the "jingle" you're referring is the new top-of-the-hour ID and/or station promos, which feature a male voice in addition to the previously featured female one. That would be new imaging director Byrce Segall. They're also promoting radio.com heavily at the top of the hour.
oh I see

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom