New ALT 92.3 jingle

Thread: New ALT 92.3 jingle

New ALT 92.3 jingle

I heard new jingle this morning .on my way to st Mary. It like old 92.3 krock days. Did you hear it do you think bring back old krock dj?

Quote Originally Posted by Joylovepulse967 View Post
    I heard new jingle this morning .on my way to st Mary. It like old 92.3 krock days. Did you hear it do you think bring back old krock dj?
    Why do that when you're trying to appeal to post-KRock-years listeners and playing post-KRock music?

Actually the playlist lately does feature a lot of the stuff K-Rock used to play (albeit the lighter/poppier side of it), and there are at least some older K-Rock jocks that would fit the station just fine. Then again, the jocks I've heard on the station seem to be doing short and infrequent breaks, so there might not be any point in hiring anyone who is more of a "personality".

I assume the "jingle" you're referring is the new top-of-the-hour ID and/or station promos, which feature a male voice in addition to the previously featured female one. That would be new imaging director Byrce Segall. They're also promoting radio.com heavily at the top of the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by mjb1124 View Post
    Actually the playlist lately does feature a lot of the stuff K-Rock used to play (albeit the lighter/poppier side of it), and there are at least some older K-Rock jocks that would fit the station just fine. Then again, the jocks I've heard on the station seem to be doing short and infrequent breaks, so there might not be any point in hiring anyone who is more of a "personality".

I assume the "jingle" you're referring is the new top-of-the-hour ID and/or station promos, which feature a male voice in addition to the previously featured female one. That would be new imaging director Byrce Segall. They're also promoting radio.com heavily at the top of the hour.
    oh I see