WRAS vs WABE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WRAS vs WABE

I listen to both at different times. Rose Scott has a terrific show on WABE and Bill Nigut's Rewind show on GPB is superb. WABE's new afternoon drive person annoys me. And I am forced to tune in 88.1 when 88.5 goes to the kids every evening. That's not the programming I want. "Here and only here on Album88" hasn't been true in decades, maybe ever.
    Escaped from radio. Took it apart from the inside and climbed out My posts are mine opinion alone and do not represent any aspect of any business matter or opinion related to my employers, past or present.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmanager View Post
    I listen to both at different times. Rose Scott has a terrific show on WABE and Bill Nigut's Rewind show on GPB is superb. WABE's new afternoon drive person annoys me. And I am forced to tune in 88.1 when 88.5 goes to the kids every evening. That's not the programming I want. "Here and only here on Album88" hasn't been true in decades, maybe ever.
    Does WABE have a new afternoon drive person? Martha Dalton, who has been there for years, has been doing the shift, but I was under the impression they were looking to hire someone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12