• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Steve Butler to Leave Entercom/KYW

Best thing that's happened to KYW in years. He was not very good at what he did and the station suffered because of it.

Best thing that's happened to KYW in years. He was not very good at what he did and the station suffered because of it.

How so? He was at the helm of the highest grossing station in Philadelphia, and kept listenership fairly strong on a dying AM band. And CBS thought he was good enough that he was in charge of News/Talk nationwide for them.

How so? He was at the helm of the highest grossing station in Philadelphia, and kept listenership fairly strong on a dying AM band. And CBS thought he was good enough that he was in charge of News/Talk nationwide for them.

I have a problem with the way KYW is programmed. The current schedule is flawed. The on time performance on a consistent basis of the broadcast schedule is poor

I have a problem with the way KYW is programmed. The current schedule is flawed. The on time performance on a consistent basis of the broadcast schedule is poor

I think everyone has some problem with at least something about KYW. But of course, stations are programmed for the masses; not just one person. Also, as so many (*ahem*) continuously fail to remember, a station's success is based on revenue.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom