AM 1690 KDDZ Radio Disney Denver.

Thread: AM 1690 KDDZ Radio Disney Denver.

AM 1690 KDDZ Radio Disney Denver.

Hi im starting this form to talk about the former am 1690 radio Disney Denver. If anyone has any airchecks from that station id be interested in trading for them or buying them. The station was flipped to a money talk format a few years ago and its pretty sad I think.
    So if anyone has anything at all to say about that station feel free to comment id really be interested in hearing any other stories you may have about that radio station. Thanks.

I was able to pull in this radio station in Victoria, TX at night on a few occasions. Pretty awesome signal, even for an X-Bander.

ETA: I believe all of the Radio Disney stations were pulled, not just the one in Denver. I used to DX Panama City's Radio Disney affiliate, "WDIZ," but now it's playing rock or classic hits.
    Last edited by The Rimshot; 07-09-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Hey that’s interesting. Did you record any radio Disney at all? Im trying to get any radio Disney recordings that I can. And also I heard that this station could could be picked up in a lot of different places and even from other countries.

Also yeah they sold most all of the am and fm radio Disney stations except for the Los Angeles one.

I meant to say if you have any radio Disney airchecks not recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrauhl View Post
    I meant to say if you have any radio Disney airchecks not recordings.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQwHDBSOAo

Thanks ive seen all of the youtube clips that have to do with radio disney but im looking for new airchecks.

Did you work for KDDZ in the past? If so, there is another way to track down your voiceovers/entries with the station other than youtube.

Oh no I didnít know that, how do you track down the airchecks? Thanks.