• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Assistance on Power pack issue

Chinedu

I use the Harris Impulse audio broadcast console. Recently I am experiencing power pack problems. Could somebody please direct me on where to buy a spare power pack. Part Number is SRW-65-4009-NY. I need it with the cable bundle that connects the power pack to the console board. The cable bundle has 10-pin connectors at the two ends. Mine is having partial contact and as a result Console trips off and on during broadcast.

I searched Google and saw the power pack at Integrated Power Designs but they don't sale the cable. They referred me to Harris, which unfortunately have closed shop for broadcast equipment. Please can someone help?

Pretty sure your best bet will be the support line at Wheatstone, which acquired the console business from PR&E/Harris/GatesAir.

252-638-7000 - though if you can wait until next week when they're back from vacation, you may get a better answer.

I use the Harris Impulse audio broadcast console. Recently I am experiencing power pack problems. Could somebody please direct me on where to buy a spare power pack. Part Number is SRW-65-4009-NY. I need it with the cable bundle that connects the power pack to the console board. The cable bundle has 10-pin connectors at the two ends. Mine is having partial contact and as a result Console trips off and on during broadcast.

I searched Google and saw the power pack at Integrated Power Designs but they don't sale the cable. They referred me to Harris, which unfortunately have closed shop for broadcast equipment. Please can someone help?

The older Harris/PRE consoles had known power supply issues. Before GatesAir took over Harris Broadcast, they were providing replacement supplies on an as-needed basis, but that was years ago. Scott's suggestion is a good one, as Wheatstone now owns the brand. Good luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom