• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

July 4 New York Radio Specials

SiriusXM:
July 4th on #Howard101, you can hear all 25 minutes of @ImMedicatedPete and Wendy the Slow Adult's goodbye call PLUS
Pete's full two-hour conversation with #SourShoes (as @robertAbooey).

In case you missed it, WINS carried the "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks" back on Wednesday since it was simulcasted from NBC. I have the full aircheck of the show added to my collection, and also the last year that WINS is on TuneIn until Entercom announced that they're going to pull the plug on the former CBS stations including WINS and WCBS-FM from TuneIn after August 1st. Entercom already pull the plug from TuneIn after July 6th. I'm so sad to see it go after August 1st, and I'm going to miss my favorite Scott Shannon and Ross Britton from the days of the good old "Z100". So sad! šŸ˜°

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom