Ray Koob WOGL 98.1

Thread: Ray Koob WOGL 98.1

Ray Koob WOGL 98.1

Anyone notice Ray Koob on WOGL tonight. Finally a Philly legend! WMGK's loss. Wonder if he will be on from now on? Or can they afford him?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbirdmike View Post
    Anyone notice Ray Koob on WOGL tonight. Finally a Philly legend! WMGK's loss. Wonder if he will be on from now on? Or can they afford him?
    I don't think it's a question of "can they afford him." It's will he take what they offer, for what I would guess to be a fill-in gig.

That is very interesting. He is a good DJ. He is perfect for a classic rock station but i thought they are trying to recreate the DJ's of the 80s...like WCAU FM Hot Hits or Eagle 106. Maybe they are going in a different direction...possible classic rock??

I absolutely respect Ray Koob and like him a lot. I just want to make that clear.

My fave DJ on WOGL was Cadillac Jack. He had a lot of personality and you could tell loved what he did.

I wouldn’t read too much into things.

nights from 7-midnight on a parttime basis (Monday-Tuesday)

https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bi...line_id=c40259

Quote Originally Posted by AM/FMRAINMAN View Post
    That is very interesting. He is a good DJ. He is perfect for a classic rock station but i thought they are trying to recreate the DJ's of the 80s...like WCAU FM Hot Hits or Eagle 106. Maybe they are going in a different direction...possible classic rock??

I absolutely respect Ray Koob and like him a lot. I just want to make that clear.

My fave DJ on WOGL was Cadillac Jack. He had a lot of personality and you could tell loved what he did.
    Cadillac Jack was incredible on WOGL. Wonder how his health is? With Ray Koob in the picture now, does that affect Angela Mason?