• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

May ratings note

The interesting thing to me is that this typically happens to the flagship station of a successful team. Such as the Score in Chicago is the radio station of the Cubs. KNBR is the radio station of the San Francisco Giants. These are AM sports stations that will typically get great ratings. But The Ticket doesn't have any play by play in May. The Stars didn't play in May. The Rangers are over at KRLD. So the ratings are being driven by the local talent. I'm pretty impressed by that.

Does ANYONE know how ALT 103.7 is doing in their demo? Other than KXT or the HD version of the Edge there is
not much left IMO.

A few years ago, during the Dickey Brothers' reign of terror, the Ticket's ratings were in the toilet.

Funny what happened to the Ticket and other Cumulus stations once the cancer known as "Dickey" was removed! :)

(I still cannot get over the "reverse crossover" strategy employed by John Dickey on 96.3 KSCS. What a great brainchild that was. LOL)

Reverse crossover??? What the heck does that mean?

R

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom