• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Automation Software > OTS AV Radio Broadcaster 1.90.44

kj6eo

New Participating Member
Hello and thanks for reading my post. Is anyone here on the forum running OTS AV Radio Broadcaster 1.90.44 at your Station? If so, I'd like to hear from you. OTS AV Radio Broadcaster originally came out as OTSDJ. It could be ran alone, or with the optional Scheduling Module. The Scheduling Module turned it into a play out system. According to what I've read online, the original JACK FM was founded on OTS Software. OTS AV Radio Broadcaster has worked all these years. However, now that I'm getting busier, it's incompatibilities are really holding me down. I need compatibility with Traffic Management Software, Satellite Tone Support, and Voice Tracking at a minimum. If you're running OTS AV Radio Broadcaster and you've gotten around these incompatibilities, I'd like to hear from you!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom