• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for reasonably priced Traffic Management Software

kj6eo

New Participating Member
Hello and thanks for reading my post. We're a busy LP and we're looking for some reasonably priced Traffic Management Software that would fit our budget. We'd prefer to buy the software outright than getting caught in a subscription scenario. Any suggestions you might have would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi Dave - Thanks for your suggestion. Being an LPFM we can get Natural Log for $495, which is a steal if it's compatible. I contacted them but they weren't sure
if it would work with my Play Out Software. I'm going to download it and give it a try. I'll let you know how it worked out

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom