• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KNUC Closes The Gap

TheBigA

Walk of Fame Participant
For those of you hoping for an early format flip for country KNUC, there's bad news in the May ratings:

KKWF Entercom
3.3 (15t) to 3.6 (12)
Cume: -30,000 to 489,300

KNUC Hubbard (flipped to Country Dec. 4)
2.0 (21t) to 2.8 (18t)
Cume: +105,100 to 459,200

That was for a month that was still mostly without a morning show. Mind you, these are 6+ numbers, and we all know they mean nothing. But I suspect there's a celebration going on nonetheless.

WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8!

Let the champagne flow....

WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8!

Let the champagne flow....

1.6 to 2.0 to 2.8 is a very nice sustained growth. While not cause for an out-and-out celebration, certainly a call for optimism.

This should be enough to get them reporter status at Billboard and Mediabase. That will really level the playing field with The Wolf.

Today, some news at The Wolf, courtesy of Country Aircheck:

KKWF/Seattle middday host DeAnna Lee has re-signed with the station for three years. "Keith Urban said it best ... 'There's nothin' in the world that feels like coming home!'" says Lee. "I've fallen in love with the new and improved Wolf team. Seattle is my home and I'm so proud to say that Seattle Wolf is, too!" Lee's prior stops include KMPS/Seattle, WSM-FM/Nashville and WZZK/Birmingham.

Today, some news at The Wolf, courtesy of Country Aircheck:

KKWF/Seattle middday host DeAnna Lee has re-signed with the station for three years. "Keith Urban said it best ... 'There's nothin' in the world that feels like coming home!'" says Lee. "I've fallen in love with the new and improved Wolf team. Seattle is my home and I'm so proud to say that Seattle Wolf is, too!" Lee's prior stops include KMPS/Seattle, WSM-FM/Nashville and WZZK/Birmingham.

Who is she and will it matter... NOPE. Nobody listens. One look at the book and it's no contest KKWF aint even in the game. There are only 3 stations really that matter during mid days and KKWF isn't one of them. Sorry.

For those of you hoping for an early format flip for country KNUC, there's bad news in the May ratings:

KKWF Entercom
3.3 (15t) to 3.6 (12)

2.0 (21t) to 2.8 (18t)

That was for a month that was still mostly without a morning show. Mind you, these are 6+ numbers, and we all know they mean nothing. But I suspect there's a celebration going on nonetheless.

They celebrate anything... They celebrate every time Marc buys another pair of shorts

They celebrate anything... They celebrate every time Marc buys another pair of shorts

What's this thing you have with Marc's shorts? This is the second time you've mentioned them. Eyes up here.

Who is she and will it matter... NOPE. Nobody listens. One look at the book and it's no contest KKWF aint even in the game. There are only 3 stations really that matter during mid days and KKWF isn't one of them. Sorry.

And good morning to you too.

I'll admit I laughed at that one.

What's this thing you have with Marc's shorts? This is the second time you've mentioned them. Eyes up here.

Kaye is famous for often wearing shorts (not just the underwear kind) to the office.

And good morning to you too.
- Simply a fact. The day KKWF ever reaches the top 3 in P25-54 M 25-54 and or W25-54 in that day part... I will buy you a supply lifetime of cargo shorts

I'll admit I laughed at that one.
-Hey I get lucky every once in a while

Kaye is famous for often wearing shorts (not just the underwear kind) to the office.

There is always that one dude who no matter how cold it is outside is ALWAYS wearing shorts. Like WTF it's the dead of winter and your ass is still wearing them khaki cargo shorts...

^^^^^^ Reminds me of that series of commercials featuring characteristics peculiar to Seattle... I think there was a cargo shorts guy, and a sandals and socks guy.

Can't remember which product or company the spots were for, but they were on the radio some time in the 00's.

^^^^^^ Reminds me of that series of commercials featuring characteristics peculiar to Seattle... I think there was a cargo shorts guy, and a sandals and socks guy.

Can't remember which product or company the spots were for, but they were on the radio some time in the 00's.

PEMCO Insurance.

KKWF Entercom
3.3 (15t) to 3.6 (12)

2.0 (21t) to 2.8 (18t)

And the latest 6+ monthly has the two stations tied at 3.4...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom