KNUC Closes The Gap - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KNUC Closes The Gap

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    For those of you hoping for an early format flip for country KNUC, there's bad news in the May ratings:

KKWF Entercom
    3.3 (15t) to 3.6 (12)
    Cume: -30,000 to 489,300

KNUC Hubbard (flipped to Country Dec. 4)
    2.0 (21t) to 2.8 (18t)
    Cume: +105,100 to 459,200

That was for a month that was still mostly without a morning show. Mind you, these are 6+ numbers, and we all know they mean nothing. But I suspect there's a celebration going on nonetheless.
    They celebrate anything... They celebrate every time Marc buys another pair of shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Goi View Post
    They celebrate anything... They celebrate every time Marc buys another pair of shorts
    What's this thing you have with Marc's shorts? This is the second time you've mentioned them. Eyes up here.
    Pro-Wrestling: A sport where people without pants fight for a belt.

Who is she and will it matter... NOPE. Nobody listens. One look at the book and it's no contest KKWF aint even in the game. There are only 3 stations really that matter during mid days and KKWF isn't one of them. Sorry.
    And good morning to you too.

I'll admit I laughed at that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongwater View Post
    What's this thing you have with Marc's shorts? This is the second time you've mentioned them. Eyes up here.
    Kaye is famous for often wearing shorts (not just the underwear kind) to the office.

Quote Originally Posted by AQH View Post
    And good morning to you too.
    - Simply a fact. The day KKWF ever reaches the top 3 in P25-54 M 25-54 and or W25-54 in that day part... I will buy you a supply lifetime of cargo shorts

I'll admit I laughed at that one.
    -Hey I get lucky every once in a while

Kaye is famous for often wearing shorts (not just the underwear kind) to the office.
    There is always that one dude who no matter how cold it is outside is ALWAYS wearing shorts. Like WTF it's the dead of winter and your ass is still wearing them khaki cargo shorts...

^^^^^^ Reminds me of that series of commercials featuring characteristics peculiar to Seattle... I think there was a cargo shorts guy, and a sandals and socks guy.

Can't remember which product or company the spots were for, but they were on the radio some time in the 00's.

Quote Originally Posted by boombox4 View Post
    ^^^^^^ Reminds me of that series of commercials featuring characteristics peculiar to Seattle... I think there was a cargo shorts guy, and a sandals and socks guy.

Can't remember which product or company the spots were for, but they were on the radio some time in the 00's.
    PEMCO Insurance.

Yup, correct. And they are still running them. "We're a little different, just like you."

For those of you hoping for an early format flip for country KNUC, there's bad news in the May ratings:

KKWF Entercom
    3.3 (15t) to 3.6 (12)
    Cume: -30,000 to 489,300

KNUC Hubbard (flipped to Country Dec. 4)
    2.0 (21t) to 2.8 (18t)
    Cume: +105,100 to 459,200

That was for a month that was still mostly without a morning show. Mind you, these are 6+ numbers, and we all know they mean nothing. But I suspect there's a celebration going on nonetheless.
    And the latest 6+ monthly has the two stations tied at 3.4...
    The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers. Retweets are not endorsements.

Quote Originally Posted by johndavis View Post
    And the latest 6+ monthly has the two stations tied at 3.4...

Ka-boom! That news can't be playing well at Entercom.

Meanwhile, where is KSWD? Is that them BELOW KNUC? Whoops!

Meanwhile, where is KSWD? Is that them BELOW KNUC? Whoops!
    Yeah, by a tenth of a point, genius. And that's in the beauty contest numbers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast