KNUC Closes The Gap
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KNUC Closes The Gap

KNUC Closes The Gap

For those of you hoping for an early format flip for country KNUC, there's bad news in the May ratings:

KKWF Entercom
    3.3 (15t) to 3.6 (12)
    Cume: -30,000 to 489,300

KNUC Hubbard (flipped to Country Dec. 4)
    2.0 (21t) to 2.8 (18t)
    Cume: +105,100 to 459,200

That was for a month that was still mostly without a morning show. Mind you, these are 6+ numbers, and we all know they mean nothing. But I suspect there's a celebration going on nonetheless.

WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8!

Let the champagne flow....
    I do not have ducks.
    I do not have a row.
    I have squirrels and they're at a rave.

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongwater View Post
    WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8! WE'RE 2.8!

Let the champagne flow....
    1.6 to 2.0 to 2.8 is a very nice sustained growth. While not cause for an out-and-out celebration, certainly a call for optimism.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

This should be enough to get them reporter status at Billboard and Mediabase. That will really level the playing field with The Wolf.

Well here is the link to the public number https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb039

Maybe those original KMPS listeners finally found the tuning function on their radios. Is KSWD Slip sliding away?

Wait is there an AM station in the top ten and its not Seahawks season?
    Last edited by xmtrland; 06-12-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xmtrland View Post
    Well here is the link to the public number https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb039

Maybe those original KMPS listeners finally found the tuning function on their radios. Is KSWD Slip sliding away?

Wait is there an AM station in the top ten and its not Seahawks season?
    And why the hell is KNUC closing The Gap? I still have a gift card with $40 bucks on it.
    I do not have ducks.
    I do not have a row.
    I have squirrels and they're at a rave.

Too bad this is already being discussed in another thread ("KISW is #1). But hey, "A" has to keep his daily post count up!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Piotrowski View Post
    Too bad this is already being discussed in another thread ("KISW is #1). But hey, "A" has to keep his daily post count up!
    I started my thread before yours. And mine is strictly about KNUC.

Today, some news at The Wolf, courtesy of Country Aircheck:

KKWF/Seattle middday host DeAnna Lee has re-signed with the station for three years. "Keith Urban said it best ... 'There's nothin' in the world that feels like coming home!'" says Lee. "I've fallen in love with the new and improved Wolf team. Seattle is my home and I'm so proud to say that Seattle Wolf is, too!" Lee's prior stops include KMPS/Seattle, WSM-FM/Nashville and WZZK/Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Today, some news at The Wolf, courtesy of Country Aircheck:

KKWF/Seattle middday host DeAnna Lee has re-signed with the station for three years. "Keith Urban said it best ... 'There's nothin' in the world that feels like coming home!'" says Lee. "I've fallen in love with the new and improved Wolf team. Seattle is my home and I'm so proud to say that Seattle Wolf is, too!" Lee's prior stops include KMPS/Seattle, WSM-FM/Nashville and WZZK/Birmingham.
    Who is she and will it matter... NOPE. Nobody listens. One look at the book and it's no contest KKWF aint even in the game. There are only 3 stations really that matter during mid days and KKWF isn't one of them. Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast