May Radio Ratings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May Radio Ratings

May Radio Ratings

Here is the latest Radio Ratings released June 11, 2018

https://ratings.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/arb005

It looks like WBBM AM is slipping

Looks like EMF has already moved almost all of the K-Love audience to 97.9. How long before Air-1 gets launched?

WBMX 104.3 has already dropped out of the Top Ten. WLS FM seems to be doing better since K Hits was flipped. Me TV FM stayed constant and in the top ten.

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Wayne View Post
    WBMX 104.3 has already dropped out of the Top Ten. WLS FM seems to be doing better since K Hits was flipped. Me TV FM stayed constant and in the top ten.
    In 25-54, WBMX moved from 3rd to 4th, which for sales is nearly insignificant.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by staggmovie View Post
    It looks like WBBM AM is slipping
    The "WBBM (AM)" numbers include the FM simulcast; the numbers are within a couple of tenths of a share over the last 8 months. In other words, statistically it has not changed.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

San Francisco's, The Breeze (KISQ) which is playing Soft AC is rated third in the San Francisco radio ratings. So why doesn't Chicago's WLIT flip to a Soft AC playlist. They do so well at Christmas and I feel they would do better than their current rating if they flipped. Stations playing this format are doing very well such as WFEX and WDUV. Just my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Wayne View Post
    WBMX 104.3 has already dropped out of the Top Ten.
    Only in the meaningless 6+. That has no bearing on how sales do things nor tells the entire picture.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

The "WBBM (AM)" numbers include the FM simulcast; the numbers are within a couple of tenths of a share over the last 8 months. In other words, statistically it has not changed.

I don't know where you figured out, but their AM station is slipping through not a lot, February 18th they had a 5.3 rating and May 18th siting at a 4.9 rating. Through which rating would you rather have. But if anybody wants a more detailed report, check out Robert Seder's report, as he reports the ratings for the top ten shows or stations for morning drive, mid day, and afternoon drive.

Quote Originally Posted by staggmovie View Post
    ....their AM station is slipping through not a lot....
    All news stations typically are prone to slight seasonal fluctuations. Winter in Chicago is known for snowstorms and other types of adverse weather. As well as a minor bump for WBBM 's ratings as listeners tune in for the latest info and updates.
    Owner of a radio receiver

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast