• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"Elvis" Dan Lay to Host Mornings on Alt 105.3/San Francisco

https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=c40240

According to Radio online Elvis Dan Lay as Morning host at Alt 105.3 starts today.

Entercom's KITS-FM Alt 105.3 in San Francisco has hired "Elvis" Dan Lay for mornings effective today.
"We're thrilled to welcome Elvis to the Entercom team," said Gregory Nemitz, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom San Francisco. "His passion and drive for radio and its multiple platforms, coupled with his knowledge and connection to the Bay Area will provide our listeners and partners with the engaging live, local audio content they enjoy daily on ALT 105.3."
"I'm excited to be joining Entercom San Francisco and getting back to doing morning radio in the Bay," said Elvis. "Let's have some fun!"

Same dude.

Hmmm. Thanks - I may check it out. I listened to that show on Wild mostly because I was taking my kids to school, and they were fans, but it was usually pretty entertaining. I hear that after those days, Elvis had a solo show on some other station, but never heard it.

That was quite a few years ago that Elvis & JV were on KYLD. They went to WXRK in New York after that. And then Elvis has been at a number of stations after that, including mornings in Las Vegas and talk radio in San Francisco.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom