"Elvis" Dan Lay to Host Mornings on Alt 105.3/San Francisco

Thread: "Elvis" Dan Lay to Host Mornings on Alt 105.3/San Francisco

"Elvis" Dan Lay to Host Mornings on Alt 105.3/San Francisco

https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bi...line_id=c40240

According to Radio online Elvis Dan Lay as Morning host at Alt 105.3 starts today.

Entercom's KITS-FM Alt 105.3 in San Francisco has hired "Elvis" Dan Lay for mornings effective today.
    "We're thrilled to welcome Elvis to the Entercom team," said Gregory Nemitz, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom San Francisco. "His passion and drive for radio and its multiple platforms, coupled with his knowledge and connection to the Bay Area will provide our listeners and partners with the engaging live, local audio content they enjoy daily on ALT 105.3."
    "I'm excited to be joining Entercom San Francisco and getting back to doing morning radio in the Bay," said Elvis. "Let's have some fun!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadioPatrol View Post
    https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bi...line_id=c40240

According to Radio online Elvis Dan Lay as Morning host at Alt 105.3 starts today.
    Is this the same "Elvis" who did mornings on Wild 94.9 back in the day with "JV," or a different "Elvis?"

Quote Originally Posted by LKellerIII View Post
    Is this the same "Elvis" who did mornings on Wild 94.9 back in the day with "JV," or a different "Elvis?"
    Same dude.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioJunkieMike View Post
    Same dude.
    Hmmm. Thanks - I may check it out. I listened to that show on Wild mostly because I was taking my kids to school, and they were fans, but it was usually pretty entertaining. I hear that after those days, Elvis had a solo show on some other station, but never heard it.

That was quite a few years ago that Elvis & JV were on KYLD. They went to WXRK in New York after that. And then Elvis has been at a number of stations after that, including mornings in Las Vegas and talk radio in San Francisco.