• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Memo to Bill Turner regarding KYND

Thank you for the kind words. For some that are not in radio, they think we make big money and essentially play all day. In radio sales they think we con and cheat folks. The reality is I'm a negotiator. My work is to get as much as I can for my owner while making sure I offer the best possibility for success for my client. It's the only way we both win. It's my owners that sustain the loss for the client to get up to the rate we need and you never get that back. So, I have the challenge of lowering their loss without making it hard on the client to reach the financial challenge. Unfortunately the guy that didn't follow through got a heck of a deal but never understood that. Let's say he'll never see that offer repeated anywhere in the market. I continue the two leads and find myself impatient at the time it is taking.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom