• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

102.1 HD-2 The Edge (Fort Worth/Dallas)

jefffwd

Regular Participant
Why aren't they streaming this station? Not everyone has HD Radio. Don't get me wrong... I love ALT103.7 and 91.7kxt.

Why aren't they streaming this station? Not everyone has HD Radio. Don't get me wrong... I love ALT103.7 and 91.7kxt.

i think it cause it might be streaming on iHeartRadio under a different name, as most HD2 stations on a iHeartMedia station are just a simicast of a IHR streaming only station.

I love Alt 103-7 and KKXT as well!

If you have the tunein app, you can search "Dallas," then search 102.1 and it will play Foster the People, Mt Joy, etc.

Last edited:
I don't get it... 102.1 HD-2 "The Edge" is not streaming yet their playlist is identical to ALT 103.7. What do they plan to accomplish by running this station not on FM and not even streaming? I had to dig my old HD radio out of a box just to listen. How is ALT billing? If the Edge had adopted to the tweaked format would they be billing more than Star?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom