La Mejor now on 92.5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: La Mejor now on 92.5

I notice that KJOZ 880 is now the originating station for La Mejor on 92.5. Haven’t checked the FM HDs to see who might now be originating La Calle.

Anyone know when KHGF-LP came on the air? Because K223CW is causing a bunch of interference to it. As a matter of fact K223CW shouldn't even reach Northeast Houston, yet there it is fighting it out inside KHGF's 70 dbμ contour.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaTX View Post
    Anyone know when KHGF-LP came on the air? Because K223CW is causing a bunch of interference to it. As a matter of fact K223CW shouldn't even reach Northeast Houston, yet there it is fighting it out inside KHGF's 70 dbμ contour.
    Lpfmdatabase had an April 5 update indicating KHGF-LP was on the air. The same site also had KJJG-LP in the City of South Houston hitting the air in late January, also on 92.5. Recently I was able to hear KJJG near downtown while the 92.5 translator was off the air.

Not surprising the 92.5 translator is causing problems. I can hear it clearly at 290 and the Grand Parkway, around 27 miles from its transmitter site.

I did not want to start another pointless Subject So I just went in and updated this one. La Mejor is now Identifying itself as LA SUPER CALIENTE.!

The super hot one in Spanish.

This evening I noticed the 92.5 signal (K223CW) was much weaker than normal—actually hearing KCOL in the dead spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mediafrog+ View Post
    This evening I noticed the 92.5 signal (K223CW) was much weaker than normal—actually hearing KCOL in the dead spots.
    It has been like that since Sundays storm, it was actually of air since around 2 P.M. Sunday and was off air for a long time.

La Calle Is back on 92.5 FM

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    That they are. And the 92.5 signal is a bit stronger than it has been the past week or so.

Bet they’re glad they didn’t delete all the old 92.5 liners after the short-lived move to 105.3. However their website still has 105.3.

What few listeners La Calle has must be thoroughly confused by now.

Mediafrog your super positive today.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    Wait for the interference complaints to begin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12