Spanish playing music on 1480 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spanish playing music on 1480

Am hearing Tio Pancho and Rolando Becerra on 1480 am. Tío Pancho will be on air Monday-Friday at 12 noon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    There were many racial comments towards radio Dabang, I was simply defending him down but I agree with you let’s stay on topic.
    I haven't read all the previous comments yet but I can say this...Mike, who is GM/owner of Dabang, is a great guy to work with..I've done studio work for them and find all of them a great bunch of folks...Mike also runs a legal attorney service next door and does very well financially...he wants to do radio right with their programming for the population they wish to reach and most of his staff are experienced radio people with great ethics and integrity. Too bad they cannot get a full power signal but the HD and xlator are the best they can do right now...Mike asked me to find him a xlator to buy as he was frustrated working with the 105.3 signal and owner.. don't blame him!! I've felt always welcomed there and they are a rare group that treats engineers with respect. So anything racist is not warranted or deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by ContinuousWave View Post
    Mike also runs a legal attorney service next door and does very well financially...he wants to do radio right with their programming for the population they wish to reach and most of his staff are experienced radio people with great ethics and integrity...Mike asked me to find him a xlator to buy as he was frustrated working with the 105.3 signal and owner.. don't blame him!!
    Seems like moving to 99.5 was the smarter move. 105.3 still continues to cause interference in North-Northeast Harris County.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    Their FM translator 94.9 has been off for at least 2 days.
    Still off the evening of July 17. Either major failure or they gave up on it. Website still indicates it, though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234