• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KBKS?

guruofradio

Frequent Participant
KUBE Morning show just moved to KISS nights? KISS is now CHR with two morning shows (one in AM Drive, One at Nights) and a new PD, new local afternoon Host and new Local Mid-day Host. I-Heart spending a lot of money on talent to try and take down MOVIN? Who will do mornings at KUBE? Syndicated? E. Powers coming back? Lot's going on at I-Heart, hard to follow. Can someone explain?

KUBE Morning show just moved to KISS nights? KISS is now CHR with two morning shows (one in AM Drive, One at Nights) and a new PD, new local afternoon Host and new Local Mid-day Host. I-Heart spending a lot of money on talent to try and take down MOVIN? Who will do mornings at KUBE? Syndicated? E. Powers coming back? Lot's going on at I-Heart, hard to follow. Can someone explain?
I think what's going on is they want and more importantly need to win with that station. 1 million dollars says Powers isn't coming back, Shelly Hart is old and what millennial hip hop kid is going to be wanting to listen to old white people who live in the burbs trying to relate and be down with Migos, Gambino, Cardi, Kendrick, Post Malone etc... really... I bet it's more like a KUBE 2.0 young talent who actually live the lifestyle - the culture. Who are IN the demo maybe... just a thought....

Powers isn't coming back. He's got a good thing going over at Hot. Much like i<3 did with Power's launch, they're wanting to staff up with younger, in-demo people, which makes total sense.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom