• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Whats Missing??

4thand10

Congratulations! You have been gifted a brand new radio station in San Francisco! Well, what do you do with it? What format hole do you fill... or, who do you take on head to head? Good luck!

Congratulations! You have been gifted a brand new radio station in San Francisco! Well, what do you do with it? What format hole do you fill... or, who do you take on head to head? Good luck!

The Bay Area doesn't have a Jack-type station, but perhaps that format has peaked.

The Bay Area doesn't have a Jack-type station, but perhaps that format has peaked.

I'd say that iHeart '80s, tho' limited to one decade, is pretty Jack-like -- if covers every genre of that period, from New wave to danceable pop to power ballads to whatever.

I would like to see another Country music or perhaps another Classic Hits station in San Francisco!

No, I'm not!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom