Whats Missing??

Thread: Whats Missing??

Whats Missing??

Congratulations! You have been gifted a brand new radio station in San Francisco! Well, what do you do with it? What format hole do you fill... or, who do you take on head to head? Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 4thand10 View Post
    Congratulations! You have been gifted a brand new radio station in San Francisco! Well, what do you do with it? What format hole do you fill... or, who do you take on head to head? Good luck!
    The Bay Area doesn't have a Jack-type station, but perhaps that format has peaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Bias View Post
    The Bay Area doesn't have a Jack-type station, but perhaps that format has peaked.
    I'd say that iHeart '80s, tho' limited to one decade, is pretty Jack-like -- if covers every genre of that period, from New wave to danceable pop to power ballads to whatever.

I would like to see another Country music or perhaps another Classic Hits station in San Francisco!
    WASSUP YA ALL!!!! IT'S THE WORLD'S MOST LOVEABLE AUTISTIC HAMMERIN' HANK.  I WORKED AT KYLD(WiLD 94.9) IN SAN FRANCISCO FOR OVER FOURTEEN YEARS UNTIL I WAS LET GO IN AUGUST 2008. I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MY NEXT RADIO JOB, BUT TIMES ARE TOUGH THESE DAYS!!!!

Are you related to the late Phil Ochs?

No, I'm not!!!!
    WASSUP YA ALL!!!! IT'S THE WORLD'S MOST LOVEABLE AUTISTIC HAMMERIN' HANK.  I WORKED AT KYLD(WiLD 94.9) IN SAN FRANCISCO FOR OVER FOURTEEN YEARS UNTIL I WAS LET GO IN AUGUST 2008. I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MY NEXT RADIO JOB, BUT TIMES ARE TOUGH THESE DAYS!!!!