"WWE Smackdown" up for grabs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "WWE Smackdown" up for grabs

Quote Originally Posted by unclehonkey View Post
    highly unlikely. How m,any FOX affiliates have news after FOX prime time?

are you referring to after prime time or in general? Because ROH is shown on Sinclair stations regardless of affiliation...some multiple times on weekends

Yeah. Sinclair could put ROH on as many stations as possible at approximately 10PM on Fridays. Not all of the Sinclair owned Fox, CW or MyNet affiliates carry a 10pm newscast. Heck, they could up the ante and put ROH on WGN America at 10PM Friday along with all available local affiliates.

Right now ROH is shown a minimum of 7 times a week in Mobile-Pensacola.
    Poledo

Wasn't ROH airing on Comet? I had that station for a while in greater Hartford via WCCT-TV channel 20-3.

Quote Originally Posted by KML-224 View Post
    Wasn't ROH airing on Comet? I had that station for a while in greater Hartford via WCCT-TV channel 20-3.
    Good question. That would be a way to increase distribution to markets where there is no Sinclair affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by KML-224 View Post
    it was but now that Charge has more distribution they put ROH on there instead. Sunday nights for 2 hours (new show then previous weeks)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123