• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tampa Bay Rowdies Broadcasts

WHNZ 1250 is running a promotion message for their new coverage of the Tampa Bay Rowdies beginning with Saturday night's game.

WHNZ 1250 is running a promotion message for their new coverage of the Tampa Bay Rowdies beginning with Saturday night's game.

Does anyone have a theory or explanation as to why in the middle of the Stanley Cup play-offs, that iHeart would switch from the better/stronger WFLA 970 signal to the slightly weaker (especially at night, when most of the games are being played) 1250 WDAE signal?

This has nothing to do with the Lightning. The Lightning are on 970 WFLA. The Rowdies are on 1250 WHNZ.

Damn, I need a refresher coourse in reading comprehension! Thanks for the clarification; now I just wish there was a way to delete my post! Now, 1250 starting to carry the Rowdies makes perfect sense, since 970 has the Lightning....still and the Ray are on 620.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom