Tampa Bay Rowdies Broadcasts

Thread: Tampa Bay Rowdies Broadcasts

Tampa Bay Rowdies Broadcasts

WHNZ 1250 is running a promotion message for their new coverage of the Tampa Bay Rowdies beginning with Saturday night's game.

mostly St. Petersburg,FL (2nd listening post is extreme eastern Hernando county Florida)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Men View Post
    WHNZ 1250 is running a promotion message for their new coverage of the Tampa Bay Rowdies beginning with Saturday night's game.
    Does anyone have a theory or explanation as to why in the middle of the Stanley Cup play-offs, that iHeart would switch from the better/stronger WFLA 970 signal to the slightly weaker (especially at night, when most of the games are being played) 1250 WDAE signal?

This has nothing to do with the Lightning. The Lightning are on 970 WFLA. The Rowdies are on 1250 WHNZ.

mostly St. Petersburg,FL (2nd listening post is extreme eastern Hernando county Florida)
    Quote Originally Posted by billalm View Post
    This has nothing to do with the Lightning. The Lightning are on 970 WFLA. The Rowdies are on 1250 WHNZ.
    Damn, I need a refresher coourse in reading comprehension! Thanks for the clarification; now I just wish there was a way to delete my post! Now, 1250 starting to carry the Rowdies makes perfect sense, since 970 has the Lightning....still and the Ray are on 620.