• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What's up with Dennis Prager?

If they didn't give any details on the air, and if nothing is mentioned in his social media accounts (if he has any), and there's no news stories about it...then likely no one knows anymore than you do.

Rosario....Dennis is an excellent broadcaster. I was not aware of this news until your post. I wouldn't take TPD's comment that nobody cares with any degree of accuracy. I care, but I have no info to add here so had not posted a reply. JPT has it right. that there is no news yet out there to share that we know about.

He is both an excellent broadcaster and true thought leader, a rare personality that brings both wit and wisdom to the airwaves, whose voice should have a much bigger platform than it does.

In addition, he is apparently a great scout for radio talent, as it was he who recommended Larry Elder to the brass at KABC. It was the combination of his show plus Larry's that carried the station for many years.

Yaba....He'll be hip to those who seek and relish talkradio that makes you think. I'll fully admit that I disagree with much of his agenda such as disparaging universities, scorning the left, and embracing all that emanates from the current administration. Having said that, I find that listening to his show frequently spurs thought and analysis and exploration of the "whys" behind current events (such as why evangelicals support Trump), not found on other reflexive political talkradio shows.

You don't agree with his political views, yet you find him interesting and thought provoking.
THAT is what makes for great talk radio. It's a formula more people should try and emulate.

I like that he spends time on things like The Happiness Hour that broach topics about society that
are not in and of themselves political.

Brian whitman was out for a while also a month ago or so n he works for Salem also like dennis n when came back he said it was company policy not to talk about it but he was dyin for people to know but all Jen his co host kept sayin every mornin is Brian is out today.

You don't agree with his political views, yet you find him interesting and thought provoking.
THAT is what makes for great talk radio.

Mega dittos, FreddyE.

Maybe he is recuperating in Palestine?
I have no dog in the hunt. What does this mean? Why is it said? I am clueless and don't tell me to lighten up. I don't get him in my market so I don't know if it relates to something with his show. I'm asking.

I have no dog in the hunt. What does this mean? Why is it said? I am clueless and don't tell me to lighten up. I don't get him in my market so I don't know if it relates to something with his show. I'm asking.

I didn't understand either - that's why I asked TeaPartyDude what his post meant. Hate to be missing a joke (if that's what it was)...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom