• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ALT 92.3 Gets SVP/PD + Midday Host

I doubt that because they literally just changed formats to this plus it is doing well in NJ and LI their audience much like Country is in the suburbs as is PLJs.

Personally I don't like the new sound of ALT 92.3 but it makes sense in such a cume driven market to be more familiar with the increased gold. I think you need to give the new pd 6 months to see how it all plays out. There is not needless active rock on ALT so this is far from any K-rock formation.

I'd just like to understand how the argument has been made that ALT is hitting key demos so it likely to be a money maker yet when down in Philly 104.5 a few years ago was top 3 in every adult demo and yet it was the lowest biller of the full market signals there. Is there a nicer perception of the so called NYC hipster Vs. the Philly one with the agencies?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom