I'd check out 93.3 today at 3p
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd check out 93.3 today at 3p

I'd check out 93.3 today at 3p

if I were you.

yeah yeah. return of kube 93, kiss back to top 40. a giant edit undo to that expensive mistake they made.

...and do any of the 'suits' that made that flip LOSE their job? ha ha ha...probably get a promotion. I am still surprised that they have not gone country and cleared the Bobby Bones show....iHeart blew up KBPI in Denver at 106.7 to use that signal to go country....

Promo from the morning show on Power 93.3 says that they have one of 'their own' Dirty Little Secrets coming up at 2:55pm. (That is the name of one of the regular bits on the show)

93.3 PD Justin Riley was fired today as was APD Hunter Quinn.
    http://ramp247.com/programming/riley...-on-the-loose/

And this major market station's programming is being outsourced to San Francisco:
    http://ramp247.com/formats/kube-squa...ck-in-seattle/
    "The new KUBE 93.3 will be under the programming command of Mark Adams, PD of KYLD (WiLD 94.9) and KIOI (Star 101-3)/San Francisco and APD Eric Rosado."
    Last edited by Rob Piotrowski; 05-03-2018 at 06:21 PM.

So, KUBE is back...playin' the same old (c)rap and hip-hop...big deal, but then I'm not in the demo. (I liked KUBE when they played top 40 pop and rock.)

Quote Originally Posted by jockeyjohn View Post
    ...and do any of the 'suits' that made that flip LOSE their job? ha ha ha...probably get a promotion. I am still surprised that they have not gone country and cleared the Bobby Bones show....iHeart blew up KBPI in Denver at 106.7 to use that signal to go country....
    Of course not...its just like politics.

Here's the announcement, with details of who's gone and who's staying.

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...rns-to-seattle

No matter what the suits called it, everyone else never stopped calling 93.3 "KUBE". Ultimately, it was really a pointless move.
    I do not have ducks.
    I do not have a row.
    I have squirrels and they're at a rave.

These moves are all stupid.

KUBE 93.3 was demoted to 104.9 because the ratings stunk. Why bring it back? Current Urban product is weak right now.

Kiss 106.1 was earning very respectable ratings with Hot AC. Why mess with a product that was successful?

I cannot help but wonder if iFart was intending to flip 93.3 to Country prior to 98.9 making the move.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast