• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Former NBC Correspondent Accuses Tom Brokaw Of Sexual Misconduct

here we go again, i'm sure bet he has lots of victims ready to finally stop silencing themselves and confess about Browkaw's sexual misconduct. and he's already denying it. but let's be honest, it takes 1 person to get the ball rolling. i guarantee you he won't be covering the 2018 midterms for NBC/MSNBC this year.

Brokaw is 78. Cosby is 80. Funny how these women are coming forward YEARS later before their harassers become room temperature.

Probably another incident of trying to get money out of him whether the accusations are true or not.

So far, nobody's been able to out any of the #MeToos involved in any of the high-profile cases as a money-hungry fabricator. For just one to be found out would be a disaster for the entire movement, IMO, and would force most of those with legitimate complaints back into silence, as skepticism about such claims would expand beyond the current level exponentially with each faker exposed.

Probably another incident of trying to get money out of him whether the accusations are true or not.

Come on I hope Metoo is not delegitimized because of this. But we already have examples of that and its usually trolls like Alex Jones and Infowars where Jones made false rape allegations on Comet Ping Pong and Chobani and it was done for the money. However back to NBC News Specifically right now the reforms from the fallout from Matt Lauer and Tom Brokaw scandals are still at play here and the jury is still out on that.

Only wants money of it

Ever since Cosby, Every woman is trying to accuse someone

yeah, but the #MeToo/#TimesUp movement isn't about money. it's about women/men standing up against men/women who abuse them sexually and holding the guilty accountable for their horrible actions of sexual misconduct, and the messed up thing is, the President's "Grab them by the p****" comments on that bus may had been the starting point of the movement and the Harvey Weinstein scandal was the one that really got the ball rolling and we had "the Weinstein effect" aka "sexual predator witchhunt" start because of it.

Chi-ching. I think it's about money.

And your second sentence is the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom