Ben Shapiro is so boring on kabc - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Shapiro is so boring on kabc

I'm probably one of the few members on this board who agrees with much of what Ben Shapiro says. That having been said, he speaks so quickly that he is un-listenable. After five to ten minutes of his staccato delivery I am EXHAUSTED! It's a shame, really...

Quote Originally Posted by rosariorose9 View Post
    I'm probably one of the few members on this board who agrees with much of what Ben Shapiro says. That having been said, he speaks so quickly that he is un-listenable. After five to ten minutes of his staccato delivery I am EXHAUSTED! It's a shame, really...
    That's exactly the point. Well said.

I agree with a a lot of what he says but he is very boring to listen to by himself. That's why he was goid with Brian Whitman they played off one another.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpatrick2004 View Post
    I agree with a a lot of what he says but he is very boring to listen to by himself. That's why he was goid with Brian Whitman they played off one another.
    Why did KRLA get rid of Ben & Elisha? I used to listen to the show every day when all 3 were there.

Brian on his Facebook page said that I wish elisha had cut her teeth in a smaller market. I liked her but apparently there numbers have doubled since the show became Brian and jen. But I do miss Brian and Bens sparring it was funny. Loved them a few years ago when on April fools say Brian was the conservative Ben was the liberal. They talked about him control very fumny.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpatrick2004 View Post
    Brian on his Facebook page said that I wish elisha had cut her teeth in a smaller market. I liked her but apparently there numbers have doubled since the show became Brian and jen. But I do miss Brian and Bens sparring it was funny. Loved them a few years ago when on April fools say Brian was the conservative Ben was the liberal. They talked about him control very fumny.
    I remember that show too. It was pretty funny. I've never liked listening to Jen. Even with Doug Stephan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12