• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Converting to "New Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

semoochie

Star Participant
I posted to the Soft AC board yesterday and my post showed up there but not on "New Posts". The subject appears to be gone from there, even though that's where I posted it.

I've noticed this phenomenon for at least a month now. If I make a post in a thread, it will not show up in "New Posts" until someone else posts in that particular thread. I figured that's just how it was supposed to work. If I made the post, it wouldn't be new to me. If I want to see it, I'd have to go to the particular forum to find it. It would seem simpler though if the platform didn't make a distinction on whether it was myself or someone else who made a "New Post," but I guess I've gotten used to the wrinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom