• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KLTY in HD

newsmark

Leading Participant
I just noticed KLTY is now in HD.

HD-1 is the main channel.
HD-2 is the main channel but on a 60 second delay. Bandwidth sounds a bit lower.
HD-3 Simulcast of KSKY 660 AM "The Answer."

Any guesses as to what will land on HD-2?

A simulcast of The Word, though that seems a bit pointless. Could also put one of their Salem Music Networks on there. That would seem more logical.

In Atlanta KLTY's sister station airs the Faith Talk format on HD2 and its Business talk format on hd3. I kind of with they would put our answer on hd3 instead

HD2 is now Spanish Contemporary Christian
HD3 remains The Answer

The HD signal is called "La Pez," (The Fish). In other markets, Salem's English-language CCM stations are called "The Fish."

Their ID includes 102.5 FM, which I suspect is the translator, K273BJ, which they recently bought. (1440 AM didn't seem to match when I checked during my lunch break.)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom