• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

In the Middle of The Damned Night

Fun to listen to, provided you realized it was all 100% BS.

He jumped the shark after he married a jailbait Filipina.

Let's keep this respectful.

Art Bell's fourth wife was 22 when the couple married. Hardly "jailbait". Her nationality should not be an issue.

Last edited:

Let's keep this respectful.

Art Bell's fourth wife was 22 when the couple married. Hardly "jailbait". Her nationality should not be an issue.

It does help explain why only airing literally 3/4th of Art Bell's baby (except for only part of the year) doesn't bother too many people.

Not exactly sure how this fell off the tracks, but our intention was to honor a great broadcaster who made listening overnight very special.

Airyn's an intelligent and educated young woman (not that it should necessarily matter) and a fantastic mom. Art had a rough year and he gave her credit for pulling him through a few times when he wasn't sure he'd make it ( even while pregnant and then with a new baby). She is grieving and so is her daughter. But I really don't think Legend meant to be disrespectful, just repeating what was being said at the time. The Wacki family will never forget those fun camping trips listening to Art Bell and the Ghost Hunter Society and The Philadelphia Experiment Stories and Area 51. Goofy stuff lots of it but it was like the 90s version of Seymour (for L.A. peeps). I'm sorry Art Bell lost his battle:(

Last edited:
It was a fun show to listen to, and Art was great at creating a mood. Always wondered how much of the stuff he believed, and how much was just for show.

It was a fun show to listen to, and Art was great at creating a mood. Always wondered how much of the stuff he believed, and how much was just for show.

Mostly for show...that's what endured audiences to C2C. Art showed great interest in what his guests had to say, even though he may have thought it was a big pile of crapola. A real master at theater of the mind.

Airyn's an intelligent and educated young woman (not that it should necessarily matter) and a fantastic mom. Art had a rough year and he gave her credit for pulling him through a few times when he wasn't sure he'd make it ( even while pregnant and then with a new baby). She is grieving and so is her daughter. But I really don't think Legend meant to be disrespectful, just repeating what was being said at the time. The Wacki family will never forget those fun camping trips listening to Art Bell and the Ghost Hunter Society and The Philadelphia Experiment Stories and Area 51. Goofy stuff lots of it but it was like the 90s version of Seymour (for L.A. peeps). I'm sorry Art Bell lost his battle:(

All apologies to Art Bell but there is a famous episode of The Mary Tyler Moore Show, where Chuckles, the clown dies by being run over by a rogue elephant and at the funeral, Mary can't stop laughing. That's pretty much how it strikes me that someone would speak approvingly about all these things and then refer to themselves as "The Wacki Family" but it gets better! Were your parents, by any chance, fans of "The Children's Marching Song"? I'm not making fun of you or even your name, just the phrasing and the circumstances.

All apologies to Art Bell but there is a famous episode of The Mary Tyler Moore Show, where Chuckles, the clown dies by being run over by a rogue elephant and at the funeral, Mary can't stop laughing. That's pretty much how it strikes me that someone would speak approvingly about all these things and then refer to themselves as "The Wacki Family" but it gets better! Were your parents, by any chance, fans of "The Children's Marching Song"? I'm not making fun of you or even your name, just the phrasing and the circumstances.

The "Wacki" name was a private joke that came from my job and using it here on this board was a no brainer b/c back then everyone on this board was pretty wacky themselves, and speaking of no brainers-there's nothing to disapprove of regarding Art Bell's family or Coast to Coast AM. He was an amazing and ehtusiastic artist and put on a great show 7 nights a week. It was fun, albeit "Wacki" fun. My parents. Good Lord, they were so badass and awesome they're probably the reason I have no shame and couldn't care less what you think of what I think. The Chuckles episode WAS great though and one of my favorites-watching Chuckles is probably wear you learned to juggle your..well, nevermind.

Does anyone think he was put down by the FBI or some corrupt governmental outfit for causing the average citizen to think about whats really going on. The same way Sonny Bono was executed for getting ready to expose government corruption, you never know what we may be force fed to believe about his death.

Does anyone think he was put down by the FBI or some corrupt governmental outfit for causing the average citizen to think about whats really going on. The same way Sonny Bono was executed for getting ready to expose government corruption, you never know what we may be force fed to believe about his death.

Sonny Bono ran into a tree while skiing. The only unusual thing was that something similar happened about a week later to one of the Kennedys.

Sonny Bono ran into a tree while skiing. Not so, he was a professional skier than ran that slope many times, he was put down and ambushed by professional hit men hired by the government to make it look like an accident. He was close to exposing a billion dollar drug ring. The political position he held would of given him power to go ahead and prosecute many high ranking Democratic officials. Look it up and read the real truth, happens all the time, does Tesla ring a bell.

Sonny Bono ran into a tree while skiing. Not so, he was a professional skier than ran that slope many times, he was put down and ambushed by professional hit men hired by the government to make it look like an accident. He was close to exposing a billion dollar drug ring. The political position he held would of given him power to go ahead and prosecute many high ranking Democratic officials. Look it up and read the real truth, happens all the time, does Tesla ring a bell.

I see no credible source for that but it would appear that time has smeared my memory as to the order of events. Michael Kennedy was a week before Bono.

I think we should all gather at the Buckeye Media Hut and discuss the matter in the middle of the damned night. With the lights off.

and invite David Paulides--Missing 411, that the great Art Bell introduced us to, that is great, interesting stuff...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom