KDGE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KDGE

It's a nice to have the Edge back on HD2. Commercial-free too! I'd love for Edgefest to come back. KEGL held it last year but not this year. KVIL doesn't have any signature station concerts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay S View Post
    It's a nice to have the Edge back on HD2. Commercial-free too! I'd love for Edgefest to come back. KEGL held it last year but not this year. KVIL doesn't have any signature station concerts.
    I'd give it some time until something like "ALT-fest" to happen. Would be ironic if ALT hosted/promoted Edgefest but I know that won't ever happen :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jay S View Post
    I'm betting the commercial-free part doesn't last long. We'll probably start hearing the Geico-fest at :20 and :50 past the hour soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PettyOfficer View Post
    So, I was driving home from work and decided to get my workout radio in. Well, I tuned to 102.1 HD-2 only to hear the Edge so the Edge has been reincarnationed to their HD-2 signal. Don't know if I should be happy or sad. Thoughts anyone?
    I heard it and it sounds like they upped the sound quality from what it was when rock workout was on HD-2. I sorta wonder if they might put dj's on this new Edge HD-2 channel, and if putting the Edge on HD-2 will get more people to buy HD radios.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12