• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Citorick OUT

Aw, I guess that I'm going to have to not listen to some infomercial on Sunday nights instead of not listening to the Sunday Night Moonbat.

Isn't/wasn't he Rea's producer as well or something?
From Twitter:
Tonight is the final edition of #Upfront! We'll talk about the #McCabeFiring & the #MuellerInvestigation, but also open it up to any news or political stories you'd like to discuss. Last chance to join the best talk show host on local media starts tonight at 9p on @wbznewsradio!
Mom,Veteran,Consumer
@Nikluk
I hope you get a full time gig @ChrisCitorik you are the best talk show host on local media. You will be missed on Sunday nights. šŸ˜¢
______________________(

Last edited:
Citorik is leaving after accepting a new media job in the market. His last day at BZ is this Wednesday. He did not feel it was appropriate to announce his new gig on the BZ airwaves. He will announce his new position on his Facebook and Twitter page Wednesday evening.

Citorik is leaving after accepting a new media job in the market. His last day at BZ is this Wednesday. He did not feel it was appropriate to announce his new gig on the BZ airwaves. He will announce his new position on his Facebook and Twitter page Wednesday evening.

Joining those "Pinks" at GBH or BUR no doubt, the relentless "Moonbatting" for the last couple of years apparently paid off. A "Commissar" down the way was listening.

.......OR he could be EPing "The Garden Lady"! :)

I was actually thinking of talk radio--avoid listening-- with all this terrible weather stuff.

Remember when the Dean used to worry about Bruce Schwoegler "waving his arms." Jerry didn't get TV weather guys.

Joining those "Pinks" at GBH or BUR no doubt, the relentless "Moonbatting" for the last couple of years apparently paid off. A "Commissar" down the way was listening.

.......OR he could be EPing "The Garden Lady"! :)

Nailed It!

Dos Vidanya Comrade

"From Russia, With Love!" šŸ™„

Mr. Pyne,

I guess you prefer the narrow minded windbags with the inflated sense of their importance who preach to the lunatic fridge who wallow in conspiracies and claim that white Christian males are the most persecuted segment of society.

A glance at the ratings shows that quite a few people find the programming on BUR and GHB worth listening to and a much higher quality than anything you will here on RKO or whatever AM frequency at the end of the dial is running the Far Right Wing Nutjobs this week..

Whomever Joe Pyne is, his screen name is inspired by a confrontational talk host who died in 1970.Anti hippie, pro Vietnam War, pro union.
Lost a leg during WWII I believe.
Guest exchange:
Pyne: I guess your long hair makes you a woman.

Frank Zappa: I guess your wooden leg makes you a table.

Citorik moves to WBUR where he will be working on Radio Boston.

Who replaces Citorik on WBZ Sunday evenings?

Mr. Pyne,

.....the narrow minded windbags with the inflated sense of their importance who preach to the lunatic fridge who wallow in conspiracies and claim that white Christian males are the most persecuted segment of society.

Maybe it's possible to keep your politics of this board, and stick to radio? Possible? Maybe?

I'm looking through the iHeart syndicated talk hosts, and I see Bill Cunningham (from WLW) does a Sunday night show. Is he on in Boston somewhere?

I don't think so.

However, Bill Cunningham's caustic style would be pretty different for WBZ...which has always had a more "folksy" programming sound.

I think Dan started as a Sunday night guy? He used to think Hitler was a left winger (he wasn't). Maybe he's changed on that.

I would think they would go the infomercial route. I think Newton Minow called it a vast wasteland.

Who was the city councilor who had a show for about two years?

Just me Wimmmex or is your request directed everyone? I was responding to Mr. Pyne's snarky comment about Chris Citorik and WBUR.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom