• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Alex Jones Radio

A

AnotherSockPuppet

Frank, personal attacks violate your terms of service. I didnt lie about anything. You keep twisting things around for your own benefit. You are the one who, over the last few years, has repeatedly censored my comments in an attempt to suppress the truth.

Just like the government does. Just like Alex Jones attempts to expose.

The Local Community Radio Act gave our ministry a right to apply for a LPFM. We did in fact file for one, but withdrew the application based on promises and misrepresentations of two unscrupulous broadcasters wanting to move their translator. Despite the circumstamces, the FCC couldnt legally reinstate our application nor transfer other licenses we were promised use of. They did, however, promise us that if we resumed operation and caused no harmful interference, no enforcement action would be taken. In its over three years of operation, complaint after complaint have been made that our radio station in Houston is a pirate. Continuous Wave has been the main complainer.
The FCC has taken no action -- not even a letter of unauthorized operation that is routinely mailed to pirate operations. What does that tell you?

See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KJIB-LP

I hate to see JoeFM go as there is a need for classic hits in Houston. But the sad truth is the format produced no income.

The station was made available for paid content and it now has a programmer.

Frank, personal attacks violate your terms of service. I didnt lie about anything. You keep twisting things around for your own benefit. You are the one who, over the last few years, has repeatedly censored my comments in an attempt to suppress the truth.

The Local Community Radio Act gave our ministry a right to apply for a LPFM. We did in fact file for one, but withdrew the application based on promises and misrepresentations of two unscrupulous broadcasters wanting to move their translator. Despite the circumstamces, the FCC couldnt legally reinstate our application nor transfer other licenses we were promised use of. They did, however, promise us that if we resumed operation and caused no harmful interference, no enforcement action would be taken. In its over three years of operation, complaint after complaint have been made that our radio station in Houston is a pirate. Continuous Wave has been the main complainer.
The FCC has taken no action -- not even a letter of unauthorized operation that is routinely mailed to pirate operations. What does that tell you?

See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KJIB-LP

I hate to see JoeFM go as there is a need for classic hits in Houston. But the sad truth is the format produced no income.

The station was made available for paid content and it now has a programmer.

Oh, and one more thing. I am personally no longer involved with the station. I live at a nursing home in Canton where I have nothing but time. Frank, I'm not going away.

Oh, and one more thing. I am personally no longer involved with the station. I live at a nursing home in Canton where I have nothing but time. Frank, I'm not going away.

Oh, and one last thing. Everytime you block my cell phone's IP, all I have to do is power my phone off and back on again. Unlike home internet connections, ATT gives it customers new IPs everytime they power down or travel into a new cell site.

I'm leaving this thread open for now.
Joe is a troublemaker who simply will not follow any rules.

Hinge: on [OFF]

Oh, and one last thing. Everytime you block my cell phone's IP, all I have to do is power my phone off and back on again. Unlike home internet connections, ATT gives it customers new IPs everytime they power down or travel into a new cell site.

You have absolutely no right to express your free speech here. This is a privately owned board. Why can't you understand that? Just stay away. You bring more drama than a baby mama. If the mods want you to stay away, why do you keep coming back? Stop being a filthy troll.

The station you run is illegal. End of discussion. If you don't like this board talking about you, then don't run an illegal station. Problem solved.

As I recall, the Houston office of the FCC did send a letter advising that the station was unlicensed.
As for being a pirate, Joe posted this photo of his transmitter.

View attachment 1140

Oh how his story changes.
This is the FCC information about DKJIB-LP. There is no information because the license has been deleted.

http://www.fccinfo.com/CMDProFacLoo...calls=DKJIB-LP&tabSearchType=Call+Sign+Search

As I recall, the Houston office of the FCC did send a letter advising that the station was unlicensed.
As for being a pirate, Joe posted this photo of his transmitter.

View attachment 1140

My dentist told me to quite holding my knife that way many years ago.

Here is the audio processor Joe's using. StereoTool is really nice even for my part 15 I occasionally turn on.
https://www.stereotool.com/current/

I told him about it a couple years back when I didn't know he was that bad. But it makes StereoTool look bad. And StereoTool is cheap and for computers instead of spending thousands of dollars on hardware, StereoTool is like 500 dollars at the most.

In its over three years of operation, complaint after complaint have been made that our radio station in Houston is a pirate. Continuous Wave has been the main complainer.

See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KJI... him....God and the FCC know the real truth..

I wonder if his church knows that the set up is illegal and could bring fines to them?

I know he likes to brag about not being caught, but fact of the matter is that the FCC isn't enforcing their own rules at the moment. Heck, I could set up a pirate and not get caught either because of the lack of resources at the FCC.

Is Roy Henderson really the owner or is that fabricated as well?

There is no station for anyone to own; the license was surrendered to the FCC and is deleted.

Every response on here, including the so-called experts, Frank and David, gives Joe credibility --- when will you learn to ignore him?

I still am scared that the known operator of a pirate, illegal station is "shopping" at a hamfest. That suggests the use of illegal, non-type accepted equipment in the FM, TV or AM broadcast bands.

Add to that the fact that the person in question has demonstrated an ample and broad lack of understanding of real broadcast engineering and the matter becomes even more frightening.

For those of you who have spent time in the Austin area, you probably know Alex Jones has appeared on an illegal station there for years. Oh, the irony.

For those of you who have spent time in the Austin area, you probably know Alex Jones has appeared on an illegal station there for years. Oh, the irony.
I wonder if XXX mislead Infowars and sold them air time under the assumption that his set up was 100% legitimate?? Now that would be funny.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom