iHeart and me - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: iHeart and me

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Polonsky View Post
    Carter posted that his new Sunday night show will be a "deep classic rock" specialty show with "stories behind the music". Maybe he can work in some blues/blues-rock, but that is what they wanted him to do. I'm sure it will be good because Carter knows his stuff, but it won't be specifically a blues show.
    Breakfast with the Beatles GONE... ( thank God for Sirius XM Channel 18)

    Sunday Morning Blues gone .. (thank God for Blues Deluxe on WUML)

    Boston Emissions, ( formerly WBCN's Nocturnal Emissions ) gone after decades on the air...

    https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/...&q=hi&newref=1

  2. #32

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidZ View Post
    Breakfast with the Beatles is on WUMB!

    http://www.wumb.org/program-guide/20...h-the-beatles/
    SIX AM to EIGHT AM Saturdays .....

    I'm too old to get up that early, 8 AM on a Sunday was ok, but 6:00 AM.... nope.

  4. #34
    Someone (RKO??? Iheart???) screwed up...."Sandy" Shack and Joe Shortsleeve were not on the air today on RKO even though the RKO Sunday schedule said they would be.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tired Of It All View Post
    Someone (RKO??? Iheart???) screwed up...."Sandy" Shack and Joe Shortsleeve were not on the air today on RKO even though the RKO Sunday schedule said they would be.

    https://wrko.iheart.com/featured/wrk...weekend-shows/

    no mention of Nancy or Joe on the official WRKO website linked above, to say nothing of the last place they worked was the late 1510 WMEX and that was almost a year ago.

    BUT they are mentioned here https://wrko.iheart.com/schedule/ more proof IHrts websites suck

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBIboredop View Post
    https://wrko.iheart.com/featured/wrk...weekend-shows/

    no mention of Nancy or Joe on the official WRKO website linked above, to say nothing of the last place they worked was the late 1510 WMEX and that was almost a year ago.

    BUT they are mentioned here https://wrko.iheart.com/schedule/ more proof IHrts websites suck

    The RKO schedule you posted says it's from 5 months ago so joe and sandy would not be on that schedule. The Iheart link had them on the schedule all last week and they appear on the schedule again for this week.

    On-Air Schedule

    Sunday Schedule

    1:00PM

    Sunday with Shortsleeve and Shack

  7. #37
    iHeart now appoints a VP to oversee Boston News/Talk stations:

    https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1...n-vp-newstalk/

  8. #38
    "Sanchez fills the opening at WBZ created by the exit of Peter Casey in November 2017 following the spin-off of the station from CBS Radio to iHeartMedia."


    Got to love the term "exit" as it is used in radio, how about "after long time WBZ radio exec Peter Casey was walked to the door and told iHeartMedia security would send him his personal property from his office after they examined it"

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBIboredop View Post

    ....how about "after long time WBZ radio exec Peter Casey was walked to the door and told iHeartMedia security would send him his personal property from his office after they examined it"
    How about "Peter Casey says he has no problems with iHeart, and they treated him well!" (An almost actual quote.)

  10. #40
    It takes Talk1200 three days to get their act together. Every Monday and most Tuesdays they air the news broadcast from the prior Thursday and the traffic report from either the prior Thursday or Friday nite. Also included in the days old newscast is the weather - it's kind of funny listening to the repeat of the news w/weather and then hear the current weather forecast. I don't understand why this constantly happens. I emailed them about two weeks ago and asked for a response and they have yet to respond.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




     
Our Conferences
Useful Contacts
Community


Contact Us